Monday 4 April 2016

Spring Break - My Daily Skincare Routine

Hi guys! Hope you're having a great weekend and thank you for checking into my blog! I was just thinking about what to post about when I realised I haven't shared my daily skincare routine. It is quite a simple routine which doesn't involve many different products but really good for your skin and I find that by sticking to this routine it helps prevent any blemishes from forming although if you have acne you should probably consider adding in your treatment for that in as well.
Morning: Cleanse + Moisturise   
  1. In the morning I will hop in the shower after waking up and cleanse my face with Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash which I find very refreshing and doesn't strip my skin so it is very good to use in the morning.
  2. After cleansing my face I will moisturise with my Nivea soft moisturising cream which I find very nourishing and is probably my favourite moisturiser out of the ones I have tried. It comes in different sizes (10ml makes for a very portable moisturiser whilst 200ml is more to stay in the bathroom)
Evening: Apply Treatments + Moisturise



  1. At night, I usually follow the same regime as I do in the morning however I also add in one more element. I will cleanse my face with lukewarm water with the same Simple facial wash-the lukewarm water helps you get to sleep!
  2. I will then moisturise - not too much because I do not want my skin to be to dewy - and just go over my whole face and neck.
  3. I have very dry skin so at night I will also use a small dab of my Le Petit Olivier a L'huile D'argan for my face although you can also use this on your body. I do not use this in the morning because it's too oily and presents my face as being quite sweaty. I use a small amount for my face to absorb during the night so that when I awake the next morning my skin feels soft and not very dry.
I hope this has helped and if there are any must-have products which you use and find very good, leave comment down below and don't forget to like this blog for more!




                       

         










No comments:

Post a Comment