Saturday 2 April 2016

Spring Break - March Favourites!



Hi guys!
Today I am going to be doing a list of my March Favourites because March is now over and I actually discovered lots of new favourites! Lots of these favourites are quite reasonable prices so should be available to easily purchase.



Pure Colour Mink Lipstick  | New Look

My first favourite is this New Look lipstick/lipgloss duo (sold separately)-in the shade 'Mink' - because I really love the neutral colour it gives and the fact that the lipgloss is actually matte so it slides onto your lips before drying and giving the matte effect. They are £3.99 and absolutely worth it!

Yankee Candles are absolutely to DIE FOR. I have an obsession with this cinnamon stick scent because whenever it is burning, it fills my home with the most beautiful aroma of cinnamon which is absolutely divine. The medium one costs £18.99 and you can visit www.yankeecandle.com for more details.

Whipped Clean™ Shower Butter
I rarely ever have time to moisturise after showering so this Whipped Clean Soap&Glory 2in1 body wash and butter exfoliates your skin as well as washing it. Another favourite of mine from Soap&Glory and when it runs out, I will definitely be purchasing again! It costs £7 and can be purchashed from Boots.
My book favourite is Looking For Alaska by John Green which I loved so much I dedicated a whole blog post on (Spring Break - Day 2) and purchased for £7.99 from Waterstones but I'm sure that you can purchase it from Amazon or from a charity shop.



New Look truly has been one of my favourite stores this month, I also purchased a khaki bomber jacket around the beginning of March and even though the weather has still been quite chilly, it has surprisingly managed to keep me warm! I love the khaki colour and I purchased it for £34.99 although there are some cheaper alternatives which still look quite similar.


I hope you like these favourites and maybe even purchase them for yourself! Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow for more fun stuff!:))



1 comment: