Thursday 7 April 2016

Spring Break - A Day In The Life Of Lorinda...

Hi Guys! A highly sought-after blog has been my daily routine (in general) after my skincare one was a hit and so I am going to give a general day in my life when I am not at school - one of those will hopefully follow up shortly - but for now I am going to be focussing on what I have been doing on the days I haven't been out with family or doing something different.

7:00am - I do not like to change my sleep schedule that's why I always aim to wake up at 7:00 (I am such a morning person)after I'm awake, I will check Pinterest, Snapchat and my email whilst in bed which only takes me about 10 minutes to do because I like to keep on top of my blog and social life especially while I am not in school. es me about 10 minutes to do because I like to keep on top of my blog and social life especially while I am not in school

7:10am - I will take a quick shower and get dressed and ready for my day; I like choosing what outfits to wear each day because this motivates me during the day!
7:30am - I will head to the kitchen and eat breakfast which usually consists of freshly squeezed orange juice and fruity granola or a slice of toasted seeded bread - breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all!

8:00am - I don't mind working out however I am a dancer so I will stretch for about 20 minutes and do yoga for a further 40 minutes just to calm myself and loosen any stiffened muscles. I find that working out in the morning really calms you and prepares you for the day ahead. After my workout I will make myself a smoothie to healthily fill myself up after losing all those calories.
10:00am - I will do chores around the house: hoover, iron, dishes or dust. It is very cliché but I love doing housework because it distracts me from lazing around doing nothing.
1:00pm - Lunchtime! I will help myself to a healthy, fresh salad  or some light pasta with cheese just to fill me up but not to much a I will often indulge in a fruit yoghurt later on in the day.
1:30pm - I will sit and study/do homework for about 2 hours but with 10 minute breaks after every 30 minutes and will either revise for a test or just do some general revision of a particular subject.
3:30pm - Revision is over and I will have a fruit yoghurt before my chill out time.
4:00pm - Very childish, but my chill out time is where I just sit in my bedroom and read my book in peace (I am currently reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix) for about an hour so I can just unwind and relax whilst still doing something productive and useful.
6:30pm - I will eat dinner around this time and dinner varies every night so it really depends on what my mum wants to cook, I especially love dinner time because the whole family gets together and just chills!
7:00pm - I will catch up on my favourite show; Keeping Up With The Kardashians or Dance Moms because I never have time to watch those shows when they are actually on.
8:00pm - Around this time I will sit down and plan my blog for the next day or whenever I am going to publish it and then I will write my next post and do all the content so that when the time comes to publish it, all I will have to do is upload what I wrote the night before!
9:00pm - Similar to mornings, I do not like to change my schedule so I try not to go to sleep any later that 9pm which ensures I receive a good 10 hours sleep although when I am at school it can sometimes change to 9:30 on certain occasions haha :P.
 I do have quite an action-packed day and it isn't always like this but it is most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment