Friday 25 March 2016

Spring Break!





                     


Hi guys!
With spring finally in full swing, I decided it would be great to document everything I am up to during my Easter/spring break (2 weeks long!) and share it with you guys.
Easter is the time of year where we bid farewell to Winter and welcome the forthcoming warm months of Spring where animals start to awaken from their hibernation and bring along newborns and what a perfect time to write anew blog post... than while little chicks are hatching from their eggs, my blog is opening up to the internet for the first time. 
It is with this philosophy that I am going to blog about my holidays as often as I can and write about everything from wardrobe changes to revision techniques for the coming school term; it's all here only one click away!


Check my blog tomorrow for Day 1 of my Spring Break!





                           

2 comments: