Saturday 12 March 2016

Baking, Travel, Style and more...


      

Hi! I'm Lorinda and welcome to my blog:)
I've never written a blog but I have been inspired by bloggers/vloggers such as Tanya Burr and Zoella and so here you go.....
I will be blogging about baking, school, travel, style and just life in general and it will be great to take you on this journey with me!
One of my passions is writing and I love to express the way I feel and what I am doing through the way I write as well as making the content interesting so that readers can relate to it. This is just a little project of mine that I am undertaking but if you do like it then feel free to comment, like or share this blog in order for me to attract a large following. If there is something you would specifically like me to blog about, please comment so that I can make this interesting for you as well as gain ideas of what content to share in order to have a successful blog!




1 comment: